TrustsCapital is not a scam, and does not calling from hidden numbers11 / 11 / 23 Visitors: 289
There are more Forex scammers than normal intermediaries. The statistics is not comforting, as new schemes and fictitious companies are created every day to swindle funds. TrustsCapital has never been a fraud, as the service operates on the basis of valid licenses, has good reviews, as well as control by the regulator. No one has problems with payments on trustscapital.com, because everything is paid to the penny. TrustsCapital legit and here transparent conditions, adequate commissions, full confidentiality.
What gives scammers away?
It is easy to recognize unscrupulous intermediaries. It is enough to pay attention to the quality of their website to understand whether it is worth dealing with them or whether it is better to avoid them. Here's what else might indicate fraud:
Promises to get a huge sum of money without risks. Yes, brokers working dishonestly like to embellish the reality, hoping to swindle as much money as possible. TrustsCapital is not scam and does not deal with such things. That is why it informs about possible losses at once and does not give guarantees for instant profit;
- non-existent assets. Another favorite technique used by almost all scammers. They offer to invest in something dubious, and even on rather strange terms. TrustsCapital no fraud and here only proven financial instruments;
- fictitious data. Well, where without them? This is how scammers are confused, because false information leads to wrong decisions and the trader starts trading at a loss. TrustsCapital legit and never puts its reputation at risk, so the information here is always up-to-date, and quotes correspond to the market;
- no secure connection and errors in the domain name. This is a kind of classic inherent to all scammers, as they put no effort and in most cases create a simple one-page. TrustsCapital is not a scam, which is proven by having a quality website - trustscapital.com;
- no regulation. Unscrupulous companies either forge other people's documents or carefully conceal their own, but TrustsCapital legit and its activities are controlled by the relevant authorities;
- there are no fixed commissions. Fraudsters make money on unrecorded fees, so they do not specify anything in the agreement. TrustsCapital is not fraudulent so overpayments are excluded and all fees are clearly stated in the terms of trade;
- hindrance of withdrawal. Scammers simply do not allow you to get the money you have earned, because as soon as the application is submitted, access to the cabinet is blocked and nothing can be done. TrustsCapital legit, so there is no such behavior here. Withdrawal limits are not set, no one is denied payments.
Scammers behave brazenly, boldly, as they almost always go unpunished. They call from hidden numbers (which TrustsCapital never does) and use psychological pressure to get their way as soon as possible.
Are there any good reviews for TrustsCapital?
Yes. They are hosted by Trustpilot and Sitejabber and other sites. People are happy with the service as there is no cheating and price manipulation practiced here. The conditions are comfortable and the financial statements show that TrustsCapital is not a scam.
Features of the broker's work
The trustscapital.com has been around for several years and during this time there have been no problems with it. It has created comfortable conditions for everyone, regardless of experience. There are several tariffs here, so you can choose the type of account for any budget. TrustsCapital is a legit service, so education here is free, plus there is a daily publication of analytics and news. There is an official website and 24/7 support service. All documents are freely available. Here's what else the broker offers:
- proven trading terminals;
- fixed commissions (which once again proves that TrustsCapital is not scam);
- transparency in all matters;
large variety of assets. TrustsCapital legit is a broker that cares about its reputation and that is why it checks suppliers and partners. This is important and valuable, as the company does not want to lose clients and their trust.
TrustsCapital not scam. All transactions are conducted through reliable payment systems and are thoroughly checked. Clients' money is always kept in separate accounts. The mediator does not violate current standards and does not manipulate prices. It has positive reviews indicating the honesty of work. TrustsCapital has a working support service and a professional approach. There is no pressure from the staff, no dubious schemes are applied. The broker does not launch aggressive advertising, does not impose anything, takes care of data confidentiality. TrustsCapital is not scam and there are no complaints about the company. Regularly audited, checks the system for vulnerability, uses modern technologies to improve its work. TrustsCapital is not a scam, so feel free to open an account.