Main methods of data theft: SwissUnion scam protection tips17 / 11 / 21 Visitors: 776
Phishing attacks are attempts by scammers to trick you into revealing personal information such as your bank account numbers, passwords, and credit card numbers.
Experts SwissUnion scam detection team. How Does This Scam Work?
The fraudster contacts you impersonating a legitimate business such as a bank, telephone or Internet service provider. You may be contacted by email, social media, telephone or text message.
The scammer asks you to provide or confirm your personal information. For example, a fraudster might say that a bank or organization is checking customer records because of a technical error that destroyed customer data. Or they might ask you to fill out a customer survey and offer a prize for participating.
In addition, a scammer can alert you to “unauthorized or suspicious activity on your account”. You may be told that a major purchase was made in another country and asked if you allowed payment. If you answer no, the fraudster will ask you to verify your credit card or bank details so the "bank" can investigate. In some cases, the fraudster may already have your credit card number and ask you to verify your identity by entering the three- or four-digit security code printed on the card.
Other types of phishing scamsdue to SwissUnion scam check team
- Whaling and spear phishing - A scammer targets businesses trying to obtain confidential information for fraudulent purposes. To make their request appear legitimate, they use business-related details and information they obtained elsewhere.
- Pharming - The scammer redirects you to a fake version of the legitimate website you are trying to visit. It does this by infecting your computer with malware, which leads to a redirect to a fake site, even if you enter a real address or click on a bookmarked link.
Experts from SwissUnion Scam detection dep: Warning Signs
- You receive an email, text message, or phone call from a bank, service provider, or other business you regularly work with to update or verify your details.
- An email or text message does not address you by your name and may contain typos and grammatical errors.
- The website address is not similar to the one you normally use and asks for details that a legitimate site would not normally ask for.
- You notice new icons on your computer screen, or your computer isn't performing as fast as usual.
Experts from SwissUnion scam check tips: Protect yourself
- Please do not click on links or open attachments from letters supposedly from your bank or other trusted organization and asking you to update or verify your details - just click delete.
- Search the Internet using the names or exact wording of the email or message to check for any fraudulent references - this way many types of fraud can be identified.
- Look for a safe symbol. Secure websites can be identified by using "https:" rather than "http:" at the beginning of an Internet address, or a closed lock or unbreakable key icon in the lower-right corner of a browser window. Legitimate websites that ask you to enter sensitive information are usually encrypted to protect your data.
- Never give your personal information, credit card details or online account information if you receive a call from your bank or other organization. Instead, ask for their name and contact number and independently verify with the appropriate organization before calling back.
Have you been scammed?
- If you believe you have provided your account information to a scammer, contact your broker like SwissUnion or financial institution immediately.
- SwissUnion scam detection team recommends that you report fraud. This helps us alert people to ongoing scams, track trends, and prevent scams where possible. Please include details of the fraudulent contact you received, such as an email or screenshot.
- Tell your friends and family to protect them.
I have experience with Swissunion. A few problems, a few pleasant features, just like an average broker.
God! Why would you even try to act without broker, you are a superman or a sth? Man, these Swissunion types exist for a reason.
I trust broker reviews that I read online, not really and prefer to check everything with my own eyes and my own experience. Have tried Swissunion and they are good, you can rely on them.
I have been in the forex market for 7 years. During this time, a lot of platforms twisted, changed several brokers. All the time was in the search for the one in which everything I need is combined. And so I saw in the ranking swissunion Consultants. Description I was already interested. I registered - and for the third year trading without a single problem. Posted for myself a convenient trading account and the most profitable strategy - and always remain in the plus.
I am a novice and looking for a broker with which you can start working without experience. There is a demo account here, we will train on it and in parallel read articles on the site about trade, market processes and study the tips of the masted traders. All beginners recommend - a very useful platform.
Previously, skeptically referred to forex trading, preferring less risky earnings. But with the onset of a pandemic and due to a number of changes, I realized that trading is not such a bad idea. Now I earn this broker for a week more than I could earn in the office for the month. Do not be afraid to risk.
Quickly, simple and easy. Very reliable, I will use again
After I tested work with them within a month with a deposit of $ 100. During work, I can say that the spreads are really much less than that of other brokers. And the speed of execution of orders is very decent. I derive profits on Webmoney wallet as it accumulates, usually once a week, after a request for the withdrawal of funds, the money comes quite quickly
swissunion Today, the best broker, which I have ever traded. The platform is fast and convenient. And I have no complaints or delays with the removal of funds. I highly recommend this brokerage company.
Honestly, one of the most reliable brokers you can find on the Internet right now. I used the highest credit shoulder 1: 888 for forex and quickly accumulated a small state.
I think that now this broker is a really good job for work. So far, I am really pleased with all the terms of working with this company. Money is displayed, and there are all the chances to get a good result.
Another fast and simple trade is completely 100% thanks swissunion
Who has not tried yet, I advise you to learn. In general, the work with Swissunion is fully satisfied. There was not a single problem yet.
He began his acquaintance with Forex this summer. I chose Swissunion, since they were on my ear more than the rest! So far, the service is quite satisfied! I master mt5.
Great broker with decent conditions. I have been working with them for a long time and so far not a single shades. I love them